Lobuche East Peak Climbing from Lobuche - 3 Days
Know before you go
- Duration 3 Days
- Difficulty Level Strenuous
- Trip Start and End Lobuche to Lobuche
- Best Season Mar - May and Sep -Nov
- Trip Area Everest Region
- Maximum Altitude 6119m.|20075ft.
- Follow the yak train on the Everest trails
- Discover the Himalayan range's incredible views
- Take a stroll along the icy, ragged route that runs across Lobuche Glacier.
- One of the most thrilling peak climbing expeditions
- Magnificent summit views of Ama Dablam, Mount Everest, and several other mountains, etc.
The Lobuche East Peak rises to 6,119 meters above sea level, well above the Khumbu region's glaciers. Lobuche East is a well-known trekking peak in Nepal which means that one doesn't need a lot of technical climbing skills but does require physical fitness and a mountain sense. So, we suggest it to climbers who want to attempt their first Himalayan peak.
Day to Day Details
Expand AllCollapse All
Want to customize your trip? Share your holiday plans. Our travel experts create an awesome trip for a lifetime experience holiday.